Shanti Means Peace ✌🏼
Hi, I’m Lexy!
I help women who want more out of life overcome restriction and bingeing to find peace with food and their bodies so they can live the lives they desire.
I help my clients unlearn arbitrary food rules, identify roadblocks to self-trust around food, and eliminate harmful health behaviors so they can fully trust and respect their bodies to experience joy and freedom with food and therefore in their lives.
Featured in Boston Magazine’s
“Ultimate Guide to Nutritionists and Dietitians in Boston” 2020
That you were made for more.
I believe we each have a specific purpose here on earth, and it’s probably not to obsess over food, count calories, Google nutrition facts or fad diets, shrink our bodies by all means necessary and miss out on life in the process.
I believe that when we find more peace with food and our bodies, we find more peace with our lives to carry out our true life’s purpose and find happiness!
I support my clients with the tools they need to achieve a higher quality, nourishing and realistic way of eating and caring for themselves. This allows them to feel empowered in their decisions about food and their bodies to live their best lives.
Talking about food and body image is extremely personal. I believe in creating an environment for healing that is supportive, encouraging, empowering, realistic, honest and enjoyable.
In our work together, my clients are in the driver seat, with me as a guide to empower and encourage them. I believe YOU are the best expert of your own body, and the last thing you need is someone just telling you what to do.
When my clients are ready to move away from our relationship, they are equipped with the tools necessary to continue living their healthiest and happiest life. Read more about what clients say about working with me here. I’m looking forward to guiding you on this journey, too!
You’re likely here because you’re ready to make a change that will improve your physical, spiritual and mental well-being, right? I’m Lexy, a non-diet Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and I’m here to help!
- Feel like food is controlling your life?
- Keep trying new diets hoping something will eventually “work” and then become disappointed when it doesn’t?
- Feel like knowing what, when or how to eat is an impossible puzzle that you can’t seem to piece together?
- Find yourself constantly obsessing over your next meal?
- Miss out on going to the beach with confidence or putting yourself out there on a dating site because you’re filled with shame about your body?
- Obsess over exercise programs and find yourself over exercising and then resenting it?
- Feel like losing weight is the ONLY way that you’ll lead a happier, healthier, more meaningful life?
Are you ready to work with someone that will take the time to understand your unique lifestyle and help you work through the challenges that are holding you back from living your best life?
When we work together, you will:
- Find more peace with food and eat in a more nourishing, joyful, empowering way
- Learn how to trust your own body, mind, and spirit when it comes to making food and wellness decisions
- Seamlessly incorporate wellness activites into your life without feeling obsessed
- Challenge limiting beliefs that tell you your worth, value and happiness are based on what your body looks like
- Learn how to feel more peace with food and your body so you can live your life to the fullest
Follow Along On Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Shanti Nutrition, LLC