I am so grateful for Lexy. She is extremely knowledgeable and helped me transform my relationship with food. She has taught me that being healthy doesn’t mean restricting and cutting out the foods I love. I would definitely recommend working with Lexy! It was the best decision I made for myself!
For the first time in years, I am able to feel good and wake up with the energy I need while eating foods that taste good and fuel me for my active lifestyle. And with everything in life, it is a journey! Lexy has continued to support me through every step. I would not recommend any other nutritionist – she is THE BEST. I also feel like seeing her is something I wish I did years ago… it has changed my life that dramatically! It took away any guessing or self education that I had done. We worked through facts and there is now NO more mystery in diet and nutrition for my body!
Get Started, Feel Better
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Are you sick of dieting?
Tired of hating your body?
Most people don’t know there’s another way.
Holistic (whole person) wellness through a weight inclusive, body kindness, intuitive eating approach. I help people find peace with their health, food and body in a supportive environment. My clients are able to achieve a higher quality, nourishing, realistic, enjoyable way of eating and caring for themselves to live their best lives and feel empowered. We focus on developing and continuing a healthy relationship with food, your body, mind, and spirit. I’m honored you have taken the time to learn more about my work and how I may be able to help you. – Lexy
I can help you:
- Feel more at peace with food, your body and your health
- Eat in a nourishing, enjoyable, empowering way relying on your body’s own internal cues (Intuitive Eating) instead of diets or rigid meal plans
- Free yourself from hours of obsessing over what to eat or how you look
- Learn your own personal blueprint for caring for yourself – body, mind and spirit including self-care, exercise, food, sleep and more
What you’ll get:
- Personalized, realistic, holistic wellness counseling
- Health-centered, weight inclusive approach following Health at Every Size principles
- Compassion, understanding, and real talk
- Positivity, encouragement, and empowerment
- A deeper connection with yourself and your health
- Long term solutions grounded in the concepts of body kindness, intuitive eating and health at every size
What you won’t get:
- Calorie counts, meal plans, or scales
- Weight-centered approach
- Counting of any sorts
- Shaming, blaming, judgement or pressure
- Short term quick fixes
I could not recommend Lexy enough… I was really struggling to get back to feeling my best after my second baby and she saved me! Because of her guidance, I now feel like I have the knowledge about my own body to refocus on my nutrition after getting off track.
Lexy is so knowledgeable and lovely to work with. It is obvious that she is passionate about helping other people feel their best. There is so much information floating around on the internet, social media, etc. and I was overwhelmed about what to do.
(continued) The plan Lexy came up with for me was not only to change the way I was eating, but also to remember to take time for myself and establish a regular exercise routine. I have SO much more energy, and feel great about what I am eating and how my body feels! I am able to be a better version of myself with my two little girls and husband because I’ve taken the time to take care of myself. Making my appointment was truly the best gift I could have given myself.
She checks in frequently and really makes you feel like a priority. Long story short, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Shanti Nutrition!
In the news…
Shanti Nutrition, LLC